Featured post

Pentewan Light Railway

The Pentewan Railway in Cornwall was possibly unique in having three* gauges in its lifetime. Christopher Hawkins built the original rai...

Friday 2 October 2015

PLR featured in Narrow Gauge and Industrial REVIEW issue 103

My article on the trials and tribulations of getting the PLR to ExpoNG was featured in Narrow Gauge and Industrial REVIEW issue 103


This article was commissioned by Bob Barlow at ExpoNG and it was largely completed and edited just before he fell ill. It is with great sadness that I know it appears in the first issue since his sudden and untimely passing, and I offer it as my personal tribute to him.

NG&I has now reverted back by Roy Link (who was still production editor in the Greystar era) and I have been helping Roy set up a new website and shared admin facilities to help ensure it's continuity in the future.

The website has now gone live at: narrowgaugeandindustrial.co.uk where you can subscribe - and of course buy a back issue of Issue 103

No comments:

Post a Comment